Old Hollywood Vintage Glamour





The glamorous life of Hollywood has a glamorous & dreamy feeling 
The shots where made in such care and fantastic props and really 
cathing your eyes to watch these.
I´ve heard that today they use theater lights and probaly creamed in the lens with vaseline though its hard to accomplish the style today. 
I dont know if that is true..anyway 
here is some inspirational photos from Old Hollywood time



via damona art blog



Hollywood bedroom´s
glamorous and gorgeous style

via
Old Hollywood 
mirrored furniture is a perfect way to bring Hollywood glamour to a room.
I also think its synonymous with feminine glamour.
via
I adore this monogram pillow, 
the room is just gorgeous.
via
a fur throw is are perfect for a Hollywood starlet


**************


Welcome to have a Look at my GG post at facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment